We are excited to announce Dockside Dental has re-opened. We know this has been a challenging and often confusing time for many of our patients, and we’re happy to be available again for your regular dental care.
We’re carefully monitoring the evolving situation around the COVID-19 pandemic and the policies and best practices being set forth by both the ADA and state and local authorities. The safety and well being of our patients and staff have always been our top priority, and moving forward we’re making some changes to ensure we all remain healthy. Toward that end, we’d like to ask for your cooperation to ensure the best possible outcome for us all.
We ask you to reschedule your appointment if any of the following apply to you:
- You or an immediate family member has a fever
- You or an immediate family member have flu-like symptoms
- You or an immediate family member has shortness of breath
- You or an immediate family member has a cough
- You or an immediate family member has tested positive for COVID-19 or awaiting results from a COVID-19 test
- You or an immediate family member has traveled in/by bus, airplane or car to a COVID-19 hotspot.
If you’re displaying symptoms, please seek appropriate medical care and continue to practice self-isolation. Stopping the spread of this disease is a vital step in getting both our practice and our community back to normal.
On June 26th, 2020 our state has made it mandatory for all to wear masks in public. Please read the order here.
What to expect next time you visit Dockside Dental.
When you arrive at our office for your appointment, you may notice a few changes we’ve made to ensure everyone’s health and safety. These changes might include:
- Curbside check-in and waiting room
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- We are requesting all patients bring and wear a mask for your appointment. This is for the protection of our patients and staff. If you do not have a mask, our staff can provide you one
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time.
We know this is a difficult time, and we’re genuinely looking forward to seeing all of our patients again. If you have any questions or need to schedule an appointment, please contact us. We appreciate your support and patience as we get things back on track!
What you don’t see!
Not all dental offices are the same, but at Dockside Dental we are going above and beyond to maintain our patient and staff safety.
In addition to the existing strict sterilization and sanitation protocols, we have implemented new processes. Some of which you may never see!
- Industry’s best cleaning products that kill within a minute of contact
- Medical grade air purification systems that include HEPA/UV-C light allowing us to trap and kill viruses/bacteria
- Operating Room quality UV-C lights used in our operatories after every patient
- Aerosol reduction protocols during procedures
- Modified staff attire
- Protective guards at the front desk
- Pre-op patient rinse
- Daily staff screening
- and more!